Consumer electronics and appliances retail in Russia, market research
Report volume: 81 pages,
The report contains 15 tables, 117 diagrams and 2 appendices
Method of Delivery: in electronic form (Adobe PDF)
Price: 45 000 rubles
Consumer electronics and appliances retail in Russia, full description
You might also like:
Sources of information
• IA “Infoline”;
• «Prime BIR»
• Federal State Statistics Service of Russian Federation;
• Ministry of Economic Development of Russian Federation;
• Ministry of Regional Development of Russian Federation;
• International Monetary Fund;
• European Central Bank;
• Wikipedia.org and others
Description of the research
This market research is aimed on the analysis of the Russian consumer electronics and appliances (CEA) retail in Russia and its major players.
The main topics of the report are:
• current state of retail in Russia and the main market trends;
• macroeconomic factors for development of the Russian technical consumer goods market;
• major segments of Russian TCG market;
• major players of consumer electronics and appliances retail in Russia;
• regional features of CEA retail development in Russia;
• financial results of CEA chains in Russia.
The research consists of 3 main parts.
The first part of the research is focused on the macroeconomic factors which influence the development of the Russian retail and technical consumer goods market. Comparisons of all important indicators with developed and BRIC countries are also represented in the report.
The analysis helps to evaluate the influence of financial crisis on the TCG market and identify the factors determining the market to forecast its development in the mid-term perspective.
In the second part of the research we concentrate on several questions, such as:
• types of consumer electronics and appliances stores (CEA) in Russia;
• types of CEA chains operating in Russia;
• major players of CEA retail in Russia;
• regional features of CEA retail in Russia.